[Fredslist] Fwd: Gotham Book Club

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Mon Jan 27 15:53:15 EST 2014

I have started the book and it is a living time capsule. A really must read. Please see below.

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Buscarello <john at buscarello.com<mailto:john at buscarello.com>>
Date: January 22, 2014, 2:12:21 PM EST
To: "Gclist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:Gclist at gothamnetworking.com>" <Gclist at gothamnetworking.com<mailto:Gclist at gothamnetworking.com>>
Cc: Julie Klein <julie2k at optonline.net<mailto:julie2k at optonline.net>>, Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>>
Subject: Gotham Book Club

Dear GC's

Gotham's book club is excited to be featuring Mac Griswold's "The Manor: Three Centuries at a Slave Plantation on Long Island" as our next selection. This is an important book, written about an historical site right in our backyard,  and the NY Times Long Island section will feature our book club in an article on Feb. 2nd.

The discussion will take place online on February 26th, 2014 at 1PM. Visit the Gotham website for more information.

In an attempt to get more readers to participate online with the author we are asking if the GC's could kindly pass out the attached flyer to their group members…please talk up the discussion it means a lot to Gotham to have a successful discussion.

Thanks for you time.

Sincerely,

Julie Klein                                      John A. Buscarello

Chair, Gotham Book Club              Co-Chair, Gotham Book Club

(646) 483-5558                             (212) 691-5881