[Fredslist] Are you near 6th Ave & 39th Street?

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 14:00:41 EST 2014

Here's an unusual request - I believe I left my silver cane at the  uptown
M5/M7 bus stop there last night.  (it's  between 39th and 38th, closer to
39th).  Haven't been able to get back  there from the uws so far today, so
wonder if anyone nearby can check it out?  and if it's there, take back to yr
office so I can pick it up.

  I figure if we can get an Rx from Madrid for each other, we can do  this!!

  Thanks very much, and for anyone who can go,  kindly email me so I know &
others don't have to.

  Very best ~