[Fredslist] Paralegal candidate

CAROL LAROCQUE clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com
Mon Jan 27 11:02:21 EST 2014

Attached is the resume of a candidate who came highly recommended to me. I have not met her as we do not have a position open for her at this time. I did have a phone conversation with Jennifer: she seemed articulate, poised and professional. She is seeking a new opportunity, NYC or Long Island. If you have an interest please contact her directly.
Carol

Carol LaRocque
Senior Manager, Recruiting & Development
516-247-3388 - Direct
516-857-3137 - Cell
clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com<mailto:clarocque at chernoffdiamond.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF1B4F.40434330]
725 RXR Plaza
East Tower
Uniondale, NY 11556
516-683-6100 - Main
516-683-6163 - Fax
www.chernoffdiamond.com<http://www.chernoffdiamond.com/>
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through M Holdings Securities, Inc., A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC.  Chernoff Diamond & Co., LLC is independently owned and operated. This message is intended for the designated recipient (s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original without copying or saving it.