[Fredslist] CEO contacts needed

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sun Jan 26 19:02:13 EST 2014

A friend of mine is writing a book (and again my thanks go to the Gothamites
who located an attorney to review the McGraw-Hill contract!).
He will be interviewing our company to get the opposing opinion on "Lean".

I am seeking a direct connect to the following CEOs for interviews, to be
fair and balanced.
Please contact me directly ( tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com ) - all
privacy and confidentiality rules to be applied. I can provide details if
needed.

Louis Chenevert, CEO, United Technologies

Alan Mulally, CEO, Ford Motor Co.

Don Washkewicz, CEO, Parker-Hannifin

Terri Kelly, CEO, W.L. Gore & Associates, Inc.

Michael Lamach, CEO, Ingersoll-Rand

Marillyn Hewson, CEO, Lockheed Martin

W. James McNerney, Jr., CEO, Boeing

Sergio Marchionne, CEO, Fiat / Chrysler

Pierre Beaudoin, CEO, Bombardier

Wow! What a list!!!  Rotate your Virtual Rolodexes!

Thanks to all.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Dinner Group

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

New Standard Institute, Inc. <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/>

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com