[Fredslist] Meet Our Members - Inaugural Meeting of the Connecticut Gotham Dinner Group!

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Sun Jan 26 19:38:55 EST 2014

Hear Ye    Hear Ye    and Hip Hip Hurray!

A huge Gotham welcome to those who attended last week's
Inaugural Meeting of the
Connecticut Gotham Dinner Group.

Joining Group Chair Carl Bulgini and Group Coordinator Tessa Marquis
Were the following folk from Our Inaugural Roster

Anne Crane
Keith Crosby
Dagny Eason
Jamie Gerard
Hans Hanson
Jeff Hanson
Ted Lanzaro
Nils Morgan
Catherine Stone
Collene Torres
With a special shout out to member Curtis Battles who couldn't make it to
this meeting.

Some of our members are new to Gotham and we will be introducing each of
them over the next week as their profiles are created.

We are Totally Happening as Charter Members of Gotham's newest group!
Special Thank You goes to Debbie Lindner, Nancy Schess, Dana Charlton, Mitch
Tobol, Marc Halpert and Fred Klein for their support and kind guidance.

Tessa Marquis
Member, Gotham New Haven
Group Coordinator, Connecticut Gotham Dinner Group

"It is Better to Give than to Receive"
"Whatever Goes around, Comes around"

 <http://www.newstandardinstitute.com/> New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com