[Fredslist] Please help my niece help her underserved special needs students

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Sun Jan 26 13:44:17 EST 2014

All:

My niece Elanna recently completed Columbia University's graduate speech
pathology Masters' degree program and is working at a school district in an
impoverished section of the Bronx.

We have just a handful of days to participate in a charitable matching
program to help furnish classroom materials that the city and schools cannot
provide to these Autistic kindergarten students.

Please see Elanna's message below, and click on the link below (please
scroll down) to make a donation - even a very modest contribution helps,
because it will be doubled by the "Donors Choose" non-profit organization.

And please feel free to pass this along to anyone who might be inspired to
participate.

Thanks,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David J. Abeshouse | 626 RXR Plaza | Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph:  <tel:516-229-2360> 516-229-2360 | Fax:  <tel:516-229-2361> 516-229-2361
|  <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |
<http://www.bizlawny.com/> www.BizLawNY.com

B2B Dispute Resolution: Business Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Lawyer
| Business Arbitrator/Mediator

View my profiles at  <http://www.thecca.net/bio.aspx?id=271> College of
Commercial Arbitrators |  <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse> National
Academy of Distinguished Neutrals <http://www.nadn.org/david-abeshouse>   |
<http://www.nymediators.org/david-abeshouse> New York Academy of Mediators
and Arbitrators |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo

Listed in New York Metro Super Lawyers for 2007, 2012, 2013; category:
Alternative Dispute Resolution Law.  Independent lawyer peer review rated by
Martindale: A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking.