[Fredslist] MY SISTER COULD USE SOME "GOTHAM MAGIC"

Steve Kirschner stevek at myenergyauction.com
Sun Jan 26 08:37:10 EST 2014

Dear Gotham Tribe,

A month ago my sister Ash Epstein who is a licensed massage therapist lost her husband in a tragic auto accident.

She is not only dealing with the normal grief of becoming a widow without warning, she is left with the reality that she does not have
enough financial income or resources to support herself.

Her professional  “self- promoting” email below describes her qualifications and unique specialty services.

Please pass it on to your friends, family and all contacts, and of course if you can personally use her services reach out to her.
Ash truly has “magical” hands and gives the best massage that you have ever received… I personally can attest to this fact!

Thank you for your kindness and support as always,

Stay safe and warm!

Steve

Steve Kirschner

Vice President - Business Development

75 Lane Road Suite 203

Fairfield NJ, 07004

Direct: 516.528.2288

Email:  <mailto:stevek at myenergyauction.com> stevek at myenergyauction.com

 <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=21750965&locale=en_US&trk=tyah> Add me on LinkedIn

 <http://www.myenergyauction.com> www.myenergyauction.com

Subject: Ash Epstein

My Dear Friends,

I'VE NEVER PROMOTED MYSELF THIS WAY BEFORE, BUT NECESSITY DEMANDS SOME CHANGE, SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS I PUT MYSELF OUT THERE.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTE THROUGH TO THE END, AND PASS IT ALONG TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LISTS WHO YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED.
SURVIVAL RIGHT NOW MAY DEPEND UPON SOME GOOD WILL AND NETWORKING, SO I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND ME REACHING OUT TO YOU IN THIS FASHION.

My new reality is I must work more hours!!!  I hope you can help me by either making an appointment for yourself, or referring me to others.

ALL LOCATIONS offer Gift Certificates!!  I make a GREAT AND THOUGHTFUL GIFT!!  Give the gift of touch!  It's always appreciated for any occasion, or to simply say THANK YOU to someone special!
ALL GIFT CERTIFICATES SHOULD BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM ME FOR ALL LOCATIONS.  This will assure that the work is given to me, and not another therapist.  Credit cards can be used through pay-pal.  Personal checks are gladly accepted, and of course cash is always appreciated.

I am conveniently located in 3 locations in the area.  I specialize in Swedish Massage Therapy, Myo-facial techniques, Foot Reflexology, Medical Massage, Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone, and energetic work.  I have been doing this work for over 10 years!  I am licensed in the state of New York, and up to date on all professional continuing education requirements.

To help with chronic pain issues I can do postural evaluations to help you to self-correct when possible.

Currently appointments can be made for me for Massage Therapy at:

Healing Hands, 970 Railroad Ave., Woodmere. 516-792-0868.
This location not only provides massage therapy but is a full Pilates Gym with Certified Instructors in the Original Pilates Method.
This location also has a table specially equipped for Pre-Natal Massage Therapy.
Availability is by appointment only for Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays. Most evenings for those who need late appointments.
Generally the rate here is $85.00 per hour, but management offers discount package options.
If you want an appointment for any Sunday or last minute appointments at this office, Please call me directly or text to:  917-226-3032.  (if I am with a client, i will not be able to answer but will get back to you as quickly as possible)

Also, appointments can be made at:
Eden Total Skin Care, 28 B  -S. Park Ave, Rockville Centre. 516-255-0088
This location offers all popular skin care, facials, lazer, and hair removal by experienced Estheticians.
This location has hydraulic massage tables.  This makes it much easier for people who have difficulty getting on and off the massage table to do so.
Availability is by appointment only for Mondays, Wednesdays (prior to 1:00 PM), Fridays, & Saturdays.
Generally the rate here is $90.00 per hour.

For those who can enjoy massage in a casual home environment, I will also be doing massage at my apartment located at:
133 Davison Ave, Oceanside.  917-226-3032  (I can't answer if I am with another client, but I will get back to you as quickly as possible)
My hours here are the most flexible, virtually 7 days per week, and the tradeoff for having your massage outside of the professional office, is there will be a significant savings!
Generally at $60.00 per hour.

For those who prefer the convenience and luxury of having massage at their own home, if they are located in the general vicinity of the Five Towns, Oceanside, Long Beach, Rockville Centre and other close-by locations, I can bring my table to your home at a rate of $125.00 for 75 minutes.  Massage must be done on the first floor of the home.   Better pricing and second story can be offered to those who have their own massage table available.

AT THIS TIME OF TRANSITION,  YOUR REFERRAL AND SUPPORT MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.  PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO PASS THIS INFORMATION ALONG TO OTHERS AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  STAY WELL AND STAY SAFE.

ASH MILLS-EPSTEIN