[Fredslist] Building Violations

christine.finocchio at ubs.com christine.finocchio at ubs.com
Wed Jan 15 17:28:12 EST 2014

Hello Gotham,

Hope all is well.  Here is to great health, happiness to you and your
families, and to prosperous 2014.  I hope to be on your radar and help
put you in touch with people who you can benefit from in business.

I need to find a company or an individual who helps landlords clean up
old building violations.  Does any do this or know someone who does?

All the best,

Christine Finocchio

Crystal Consulting Group

Christine Finocchio
Financial Advisor
516-745-8814

333 Earle Ovington Blvd., Ste 600
Uniondale, NY  11553-9323
Fax 516-222-8110
Toll Free: 800-333-7707  ext 8814
christine.finocchio at ubs.com

Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.