[Fredslist] Gotham Referral Wins Award

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Mon Jan 13 18:30:05 EST 2014

Thanks Scott Bloom for the referral 5 years ago when I 1st joined Gotham

Congratulations to Creative Director, Bradley Carney and his team at
www.breaddesign.com for winning four American Package Design Awards
featuring 10/10 Optics window skins!  This distinctive design award has
been granted to design professionals, over the past five decades, in
recognition of “the best work being done in the graphic design arenas,
while emphasizing the value that graphic design brings to business and
society”.  Stop by 10/10 Optics and check out our current window-skins
campaign when you are in the area.  We would love to see you!

--
Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><
http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>