[Fredslist] This Thursday, January 16th......

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:36:29 EST 2014

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This Thursday, January 16th, the Queens Group will be holding its first
meeting of the new year
and for this momentous occasion we would like everyone who can join us to
do so. We meet
at the Nevada Diner, 82-20 Queens Boulevard, East Elmhurst @8am, all we ask
is that you first
call and reserve a place at our breakfast table, since we are a non compete
group and would not
like to turn anyone away. If you are travailing up Queens Boulevard on you
way to work or it just
going to be one of those days. Stop in, break bread with us, have a cup of
joe and let us enjoy
each others company. The tariff for this festive occasion is $25.00.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC Queens

1-631-707-0358