[Fredslist] Gorgeous Office Space for Rent in Downtown Manhattan

Daniel Gershburg daniel at danielgershburg.com
Thu Jan 2 12:16:56 EST 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm happy to announce that we have a gorgeous office for rent in my office
suite located at 55 Broad Street.  The office has great views of the East
River, as well as being pre-furnished with tables, chairs, etc. from Room
and Board.  The tenant would have use of the conference room, kitchen, as
well as potentially having use of secretarial staff for client greetings,
mail, phones, etc.  We're located next to nearly every train line in New
York City (2,3,4,5,6,J,M,Z,N,R) and the Staten Island Ferry.  We're looking
for someone we'd love to share the space with (we're a small law firm but
are not limiting the office to attorneys) and are more concerned with the
person than we are than the amount of rent, which is $1500-$1600 but is
negotiable.

I'd be happy to speak to you more about this.  Have a great rest of the
week and an amazing 2014.

  55 Broad Street, Suite 18B
  New York, NY 10004
   t.  212.390.8866