[Fredslist] Who Do You Know in the Hudson Valley We Can Invite?

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
Fri Feb 28 16:12:57 EST 2014

Hi, Gothamites & their Guests,

Gotham Hudson Valley is looking for your help in growing up north.  Do you
know anyone in northern Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess Counties or across the
river in Orange County who might like to try us out and join us?

This month, we have a special presenter:  *Mark Heinsman*, Senior Partner
of IMAGATIV, LLC.  Mark will present *"Find Me, Load Me, Buy Me, Share Me,
Love Me - The life cycle to potential ROI of your website." *Please see
agenda attached with full presentation promo.*

Join us to learn how to best promote your business, and enjoy meeting our
warm and friendly members!
When? Friday, March 14th, 8 am to 9:30 am
Where? *Red Line Diner*
488 State Route 9, *Fishkill*, NY

*Invite widely!* Bring your best 1-minute commercial (including what makes
you referable), business cards to hand out during the networking portion,
and we look forward to helping you connect more effectively with your ideal
prospects.

*$20 (the lowest cost for Gotham meal we know of!)*

covers breakfast for guests - *RSVP required*
Guests and circuit riders may pay on line in advance @
www.GothamNetworking.com <http://www.gothamnetworking.com/>
Find our meeting on the Events calendar - click on the "Pay Now" button and
you're all set!
Or bring cash/check to the breakfast and we'll email you a receipt.

*Please, let me know if you can make it or not, and we look forward to
seeing you and your guests there.*

FUTURE:  3/24 (Evening Event), 4/11, 5/9

Susan

Hudson Valley Group Leader

Gotham City Networking

--
Susan D. Glusica
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

*Saving Money Matters!*

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect! http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Learn about our career opportunities:  http://wagroupllc.com/careers

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate or
subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living Balance
Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian and protected under
U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2014, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.