[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT in NYC FOR gotham LGBTQ, 2/25 for lunch

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 14:25:18 EST 2014

Hi everyone, I have a prediction that spring is just around the corner.

and to celebrate I invite you all to join us for our next LGBTQ Gotham meeting for lunch on February 25 (next Tuesday) at 12:30.  Should be a fun time at the Friar's.

sign up on line, check with me if you think there may be a conflict, bring your friends that are longing for an LGBT group in the city that is Gotham too!!!

best wishes,
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.
Winograd and Schwartz