[Fredslist] Need a media trainer for a client

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Thu Feb 13 17:04:20 EST 2014

Hope everyone is staying warm and dry today.

One of my clients just signed a deal for her first novel with a small literary publisher.

So, we need to get her media trained in preparation for the marketing of the book.

If anyone has a contact that they have used and highly recommend, please forward the information to me.  I will be vetting the selections and then the client will make the final decision based on a good personality fit.

Thanks!

Anne

Anne Kleinman
Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
212-812-1438 x102
212-812-1449 fax
annek at adinfini.com<mailto:annek at adinfini.com>
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/annekleinman