[Fredslist] The Meadowbrook Group

Ester Horowitz witsowitz at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 09:55:21 EST 2014

HI Gotham Family

Guess what!  The South Shore Gotham Group is evolving.  As such we are
changing our name to the Meadowbrook Group to better reflect our
metamorphasis.  Additionally, our very own and renown Vincent Russo is
joining our other renoun co-chairs Rona Gura and the Networker of the Year
Norm Spizz.  How lucky can one group Get! J

Let's kick off our inaugural Meadowbrook gathering and join us next week
February 18th at the Golden Reef Diner.  It is located on 392  Sunrise Hwy
in Rockville Centre.  We will be meeting for breakfast from 8:00 am - 10:00
am  RSVP

Friends, guests, circuit riders and members.

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/South-Shore-Meeting-2013-12-28

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

516 318-8655