[Fredslist] VALENTINES DAY

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Feb 9 07:33:38 EST 2014

Please see Janet's request below.

I am mailing my card to Mike on Monday.

Please join me. This is what we do!

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

On Feb 9, 2014, at 7:12 AM, "JADLER115 at aol.com<mailto:JADLER115 at aol.com>" <JADLER115 at aol.com<mailto:JADLER115 at aol.com>> wrote:

Valentines Day will be my husband's 96th birthday.  That in itself is wonderful but one month ago he fell and broke his hip and has been in the hospital since.  He thinks he is coming home for his birthday but he isn't.

Nothing would please me more than walking into the hospital on his birthday with a bunch of cards for him to read.  He does not do the internet so sending him something over it doesn't really get to him.

If you have the time and maybe a card sitting around the house it sure would be wonderful if you sent it to him.  His name and address is below:

                    Mike Bornstein
                    10350 W Bay Harbor Drive
                    PHR
                    Bay Harbor Islands, Fl 33154[http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e030a2/01]

And don't forget to send someone you love a card too!

Thanking those who send in advance

Janet Adler