[Fredslist] VALENTINES DAY

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 23:36:27 EST 2014

Valentines Day will be my husband's 96th birthday.  That  in itself is
wonderful but one month ago he fell and broke his hip and has been  in the
hospital since.  He thinks he is coming home for his birthday but he  isn't.

Nothing would please me more than walking into the hospital on  his
birthday with a bunch of cards for him to read.  He does not do the  internet so
sending him something over it doesn't really get to  him.

If you have the time and maybe a card sitting around the house  it sure
would be wonderful if you sent it to him.  His name and address is  below:

                    Mike  Bornstein
                    10350  W Bay Harbor Drive
                    PHR
                    Bay  Harbor Islands, Fl 33154

And don't forget to send someone you love a card  too!

Thanking those who send in advance

Janet Adler