[Fredslist] My Brother is seeking an Opportunity

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Fri Feb 7 17:17:02 EST 2014

My brother, John Russo  has managed our family business for over 30 years - Dante Caterers, Inc. in Queens.
Due to a shift in the direction of the landlord, Dante's is no longer in business.

My brother is interested in continuing his career in the food service industry :
                                    utilizing his thirty years of experience operating a small corporation, marketing and sales office, administrative office, and all aspects of employee and customer relations.

During the course of his 30 years of experience as an Owner/President of a catering house, he has developed a strong food service background and possess a number of skills and experiences, which uniquely qualifies him as an asset to any food service operation. He is particularly interested in exploring opportunities in the Health Care Sector, such as a Hospital or Health Care facility.

(resume below)

Please let me know if you or anyone you know would have an interest in contacting my brother in this regard.

Thanks and Have a Great Weekend!
Vincent

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.

John J. Russo
45 New Mill Road
Smithtown, New York 11787
(516) 532-7854
E-mail: jjrus5 at yahoo.com

OBJECTIVE:     Pursue a career in food service industry utilizing my thirty years of experience operating a     small corporation, marketing and sales office, administrative office, and all aspects of employee and customer relations.

EXPERIENCE:
                                   DANTE CATERERS, INC., East Elmhurst, New York
09/83 - 10/13           Owner / President

*         Oversaw the day to day operations of banquet hall with annual gross revenue of    approximately $3,000,000

*         Responsible for weekly scheduling of approximately 100 persons.

*         Managed purchasing department with weekly purchases of $20,000

*         Trained and developed a banquet sales staff of seven persons

*         Prepared sales and marketing materials

*         Developed and executed marketing strategies to maximize revenue

*         Represented company regarding customer and community relations

*         Oversaw the compliance of all governmental regulatory licenses and permits

     KLEIN MANAGEMENT, INC., Huntington, New York
06/80 - 09/83          Multi-unit Manager

*         Managed and executed day to day of operations for two McDonald's restaurants located in Manhattan, N.Y.

*         Hired and supervised individual restaurant managers

*         Responsible for staff scheduling

*         Hired and terminated personnel

*         Managed and executed maintenance plan and schedule

*         Purchased all supplies for operation

*         Responsible for accounting of daily cash receipts

*         Received training from McDonalds corporation regarding all systems for store operation

EDUCATION:      ST. JOSEPH'S UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

                                        Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Marketing  1978

SKILLS:             Leadership Communications, Negotiations Expert, Extensive Sales and Marketing Experience, Business Operations Coordination, Employee Relations, Customer Service Oriented, Self-motivated.

REFERENCES:    Available upon request