[Fredslist] calling all skiers

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Fri Feb 7 18:04:58 EST 2014

Gotham,
We are trying to fill 2 more rooms for our trip to Snowbird from Feb 19-24 or any 3-4 days in between.  We had 2 people pull out and I am trying not to get penalized....so I am calling all skiers come have a great time!!! We have all ages in our group from 16 to seniors. All levels of skier beginners to advanced! You can even learn to ski or snowboard.  Or forget all that winter and hang out in the spa and hottubs!!!!

Let me know if you are interested!!! Time is running out!

Thanks

Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal