[Fredslist] Dental malpractice - list of attorneys

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue Feb 4 09:10:46 EST 2014

Thanks to all that responded - here is what I received for those who might be interested

1.
Contact my friend Richard Strauss. Not only is he medical malpractice attorney but also a practicing dentist who has also done expert testimony in dental malpractice cases. His phone no.: (516) 764-2285. Email: RSTRA73004 at aol.com<mailto:RSTRA73004 at aol.com>.

Give Rich's other email address: richardstrauss1001 at gmail.com<mailto:richardstrauss1001 at gmail.com>

2.
You might want to check with Jaroslawicz and Jaros contact info is here:\

http://www.jaroslawiczandjaros.com/Personal-Injury/Medical-Malpractice.aspx

3.
I used to handle dental malpractice claims before I opened up my own practice.  There are a number of attorneys I would recommend depending on the type of case.

Are you around tomorrow to discuss?

Stephanie
Stephanie Rodin, Esq.
Rodin Legal, P.C.
151 Lexington Avenue
Suite 3E
New York, New York 10016
Telephone: (917) 345-8972
Facsimile: (917) 591-4428

4,
Sheldon Leibenstern. (212) 366-6300. sleibenstern at gmail.com<mailto:sleibenstern at gmail.com>. Shelly used tom be in the Gotham lawyers group. I believe he is now in Commerce  group.

5.

Yankowitz law great neck from jan arden

6.

if long island works you can call vickie silver at 516 354 0200.  not that many attorney's have that specialty

7.

Contact the first district of the American dental association - I think that is the name- or NY State dental society
. The dental Society has a malpractice review board made up of dentists.

MAKE THIS A GREAT DAY!
Vincent

VJR BLOG: http://www.vjrussolaw.com/blog/

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vjrusso at vjrussolaw.com immediately.