[Fredslist] Advertising on Gotham

Gotham Webmaster webmaster at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Feb 4 09:20:57 EST 2014

Hi:

Advertising on our website is now available. There are two options.

For your consideration, here are some stats from gothamentworking.com:
- We receive roughly 5,000 visits to the site on a monthly basis.
- There are over 5 pages per visit
- And each visit is just over 4 minutes
- The top pages beyond the home page are:
	Bogs
	Groups
	Browse All Members
	Viewing specific members

And...here are the two advertising options
1. Business In Gotham: You see this box on the upper right hand corner of the home page. This costs $25/month.

2. Rotating links: On the left hand side of every page on the site below the search box, 3 or 4 separate text links will rotate and appear on EVERY page on the site. A more valuable option that receives great attention and click throughs (see below). The cost will be $600 for the first six month period

Stats on this feature are very good. Klein Zelman Rothermel Jacobs & Schess' link has the following stats over the past 6 weeks:
310 clicks	475565 impressions

If you're interested, please contact me. The Rotating links will be on a first come first serve basis. We now have 3 organizations that are interested. We will top out at 6.

Thanks,

Mitch Tobol
Gotham Webmaster
webmaster at gothamnetworking.com