[Fredslist] Speaking of the Ice Bucket Challenge

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Sun Aug 31 13:37:02 EDT 2014

My girlfriend was just elected as Judge of Broward County, Florida and was
challenged by a local radio personality, Rick Stevens to take the Ice
Bucket Challenge.

As many of you know my mother passed away last week. Although ALS was not
the cause of her death, she did lose FIVE siblings to ALS and my family
participates every year in the ALS Walk NYC. ALS is also our charity of
choice for all events (yes that includes Summer of Giving each year). My
girlfriend knew my mother for 30 years and honored my mother's memory.

Please watch this amazing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FrTN6Xji3Q

Jayne Latz

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965

Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>