[Fredslist] Ride The Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 13:06:59 EDT 2014

 August 31, 2014

Dear Gotham:

Please join me at the next meeting of Gotham's Expert Witness Group on Monday, Sept.8 from 12:15-2:00pm at Fabio Cucina Italiana (214 E.52nd St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  I will be speaking on the topic: Ten Successful Marketing Strategies For The Professional or Small Business Owner", with examples from the recently implemented marketing campaign by my company, Goldhaber Research Associates, LLC.  Come for the topic, the networking, but most importantly, for Chef Fabio's amazing cooked to order Italian food (many of us believe he is the best Italian chef in NYC).  All are welcome;  we do NOT have a no-conflict rule.  Just preregister and prepay on the Gotham Website (www.gothamnetworking.com) by clicking on "events" and on "Sept.8" and on "Expert Witness Group" and on "pay online".  Please also RSVP directly to me and feel free to bring any colleagues or friends.  See you on Sept. 8.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, Chair and GC, Gotham Expert Witness Group

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001