[Fredslist] Thank you to Anne Crane

Catherine Avery resovate at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 18:35:47 EDT 2014

After oh about 3 minutes of gut deliberation, my husband and I chose to work with Anne Crane of Gotham Fairfield and Dinner Group for our trust and estate planning.

We are flying to a wedding in a single engine plane in a few weeks without our daughter, which prompted the scary last minute realization that our wills are over ten years out of date. Everything in our lives has changed in that time - our child being the biggest and most important.

So here is my plea to you - if your will is older than five years, take a look. You might be as shocked as we were at how much your life and financial circumstances have changed.

We met with Anne and she came up with potential scenarios that even my super savvy dad had not thought of. Some of them were unbearable for him to imagine (sorry Dad but you taught me that sometimes we have to have tough conversations).

It was a very sobering though entirely worthwhile experience. Anne walked us through all of it with empathy, patience and grace - with an emphasis on patience as we had many questions.

We are ecstatic with our choice and incredibly grateful to Gotham as a whole and to the individual members, who recommended Anne.

We cannot say enough great things about Anne!

Catherine Avery
Resovateofficedesign.com
203.273.0898

Sent from my iPad