[Fredslist] Request for a Friend

Dennis Lombardi Dennis at totalrestorationinc.com
Tue Aug 5 16:41:12 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have a very close friend that is looking for Part Time or Full Time Marketing/Outside Sales Position.

He is a Great Presenter and has a great sense of Networking.

He has a Software Programming Background, Also did Commercial Real Estate Asset Management and more recently , an Enrollment Advisor for Technical Schools.

He is very outgoing , personal, and positive person.

If anyone can think of a place for him, please contact my cell for more information

Thank You,

Dennis Lombardi

Total Restoration Inc.
160  Eileen Way
Syosset, NY 11791
(516) 333-5333
(516) 659 -1044 - Cell

Total Restoration Inc. are experienced professionals specializing in Water, Fire, Smoke & Mold restoration services.  You can depend on over 25 years of on-site experience in saving their clients from aggravation, frustration, and grief. From the initial cleanup state to the ultimate completion of your project, Total Restoration, Inc. is there!

[cid:177524617 at 27042011-308B]

"They're good.... We're better."