[Fredslist] Join Staten Island Gotham for Luxury Box networking (Cyclones v SI Yankees)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Tue Aug 5 15:44:42 EDT 2014

Join our in-formation Staten Island Gotham for Luxury Box Staten Island Ballpark Networking at Richmond County BallPark, Staten Island, Wednesday August 20 at 7:00 p.m. (door open at 6:00 p.m.)

Take the Staten Island Ferry over from Manhattan or drive down after work and enjoy this great Staten Island Yankees - Brooklyn Cyclones rivalry from an air-conditioned room with a view.

$35 includes ticket and unlimited food and soft drink.

Space is limited.

View event's Facebook page.

RSVP REQUIRED.

For more information, call Robert Olivari at 718-981-8488 or email at robertolivari at verizon.net
RSVP

Who:              Gotham City Networking - Staten Island
What:             Luxury Box Networking - Brooklyn Cyclones vs. SI Yankees
When:            Wednesday, August 20, 2014, at 7:00p.m.
Where:           Richmond County Ballpark, St. George, Staten Island (Just off the ferry)
Details:           $35.00 includes all you can eat hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches and soda; adult beverages are available but extra
RSVP:            By August 13, 2014 - Space is limited

Payment: Please make check Payable to "Richard Luthmann" and mail to:
Luthmann Law Firm/ Gotham Baseball
1811 Victory Blvd.
Staten Island NY 10314

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]