[Fredslist] For Theater Buffs: The Velocity of Autumn

BFendelman at aol.com BFendelman at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 12:20:50 EDT 2014

I'm in for a theatre party.
Burt F.

Burton M  Fendelman, Esq.
Consultant for Art and Antiques
60 Gramercy Park North -  Suite 6 A
New York, NY 10010
E-mail: bfendelman at aol.com
Tel:  212-388-0090
Fax: 212-473-5436

In a message dated 4/12/2014 8:04:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
FKlein at kleinzelman.com writes:

Did anyone say theater party?  See below

Sent from my  iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephen Ganns <_steve at gannscpa.com_ (mailto:steve at gannscpa.com) >
Date:  April 11, 2014, 9:23:31 PM EDT
To: "_fredslist at gothamnetworking.com_
(mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com) "  <_fredslist at gothamnetworking.com_
(mailto:fredslist at gothamnetworking.com) >
Subject:  [Fredslist] The Velocity of Autumn

Hello everyone. I am an associate producer of a new  Broadway play in
previews until April 20. Then it opens for real on April  22nd.
I hope you will all get a chance to see this  extraordinary depiction of
how a family struggles with the aging of one of  their own. The aging wonder
in this story is played by Estelle Parsons and  she is a tough Brooklyn broad
who barricades herself in her neighborhood  apartment with 100 Molotov
cocktails and the comedy and reality goes from  there. The production also stars
Tony award winner Stephen Spinella as the  loving son.
Playing at the Booth theatre on 45th  Street
Go treat yourself to a really poignant and timely story.  For those that
want to go during previews I have discount tickets available  for $45. Use
promo code VAFNF01 at _velocityofautumn.com_ (http://velocityofautumn.com/)  or
the box  office
And see my name on the placard as you enter. (see  attachment-I’m one of
the “in association with” guys)
Regards,
Steve
Stephen  J Ganns, CPA
7-11  South Broadway Suite #209
White  Plains, NY 10601
914  682-7007 Voice
914  946-8286 Fax
_steve at gannscpa.com_ (mailto:steve at gannscpa.com)
website:  _www.gannscpa.com_ (http://www.gannscpa.com/)
follow  us:
 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephen-J-Ganns-CPA/186693964675414)
(http://linkedin.com/in/stephenjgannscpa)
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by  persons
or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have  received
this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and  delete the
material from any computer

Circular 230 Disclosure:
Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we advise you that,
unless otherwise expressly indicated, any tax advice contained in this
communication, including attachments and enclosures, is not intended or  written to
be used, and may not be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding  tax-related
penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting,  marketing or
recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed  herein.

Fredslist  mailing  list
Fredslist at gothamnetworking.com