[Fredslist] Job Opening

Peter DeVilbiss pdevilbiss at freedomboatclub.com
Sat Apr 12 09:18:28 EDT 2014

If you know of anyone looking for a senior level job in the pharma
consulting realm, I just had a colleague ask me to help him find candidates.
Job description is below.  It does require quite a focus in analytics and
specific pharma industry expertise but the job has a lot of potential for
the right fit.

SmartAnalyst, a leading bio-pharma strategy and decision analysis consulting
firm with >125 employees, is seeking a Managing Director in New York.
SmartAnalyst's mission is to help drive pipeline and portfolio value for its
bio-pharma clients. Working closely with the Founder/CEO, the MD will help
SmartAnalyst fulfill its mission and meet its ambitious growth plans. The MD
will be responsible for SmartAnalyst's consulting practice, ensuring
delivery of strategically compelling, analytically robust, and
well-structured projects for clients. The MD will also be responsible for
developing and maintaining thought leadership and strengthening
SmartAnalyst's engagement with its clients. The MD must bring significant
bio-pharma domain knowledge, particularly in bio-pharma commercial
development, and demonstrate a strong executional and client relationship
management orientation. SmartAnalyst is looking for a "hands on" MD with at
least 10-15 years of industry/consultative experience, demonstrable track
record, strong educational background, and desire to make an impact and help
double our organization over the next 24-36 months.

Peter DeVilbiss

CEO, Freedom Boat Clubs of New York and Connecticut

NY Office:  516-699-8420

CT Office:  203-359-4500

Cell:  201-463-3758

Join the Club, Use our Fleet