[Fredslist] THANK YOU MITCH!!!! and more....

Rona Wexler rona at wexler-consulting.com
Fri Sep 27 09:05:05 EDT 2013

Another HUGE thanks to Mitch for his entertaining and HIGHLY informative walk-through on the Gotham website at the Gotham Downtown meeting last week.  Kudos to Mitch for the thoughtful, highly interactive and robust website he and his team designed for Gotham.  It is truly a website to build community and business!

I am under-utilizing this resource.  Mitch offered priceless tips on key words in the profile that apply not only to Gotham but our own websites.  Really motivated to revisit my own marketing and I am addressing this things on my website and social media.  Also how to leverage connections and knowledge with other Gothamites.

If you haven't looked at your profile recently or (gasp!) posted your photo. You are missing a great business building tool because Gotham visibility extends beyond the membership.  At about 900 members and growing, this website is a unique membership benefit!
Check it out!  Work it!

Rona
Rona E. Wexler, M.A., ABVE/D
Expert Assessments of Earning Capacity & Employability
Employment Litigation & Family Law     Executive and Career Coaching
(646) 335-5236   rona at wexler-consulting.com<mailto:rona at wexler-consulting.com>
Wexler Vocational and Career Services
www.wexler-consulting.com<http://www.wexler-consulting.com/>       Fax: (815) 366-8024
15900 Riverside Dr. W, Suite 1K