[Fredslist] THANK YOU MITCH!!!! and more....

Joshua Zinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Mon Sep 23 22:33:48 EDT 2013

Gotham,
I am sorry I have not had a minute to put this up before now (I had a busy weekend).

I wanted to thank Mitch Tobol for coming out to Princeton last Friday and speaking to our members about how to maximize their members ship and then as if that was not enough he gave us a great presentation about 12 reasons that Google Penalizes your website it was a great day!!! Thank you Mitch!!!

We had a great event, Mitch was joined by the Traveling Wilburys for their September excursion to Princeton. With 26 members and guests at lunch, including a bunch of fresh fish, great food, it was a wonderful time!!

Typically I am bothered by referring to the Princeton group as the Zinderlands but I guess since we had a plethora of Zinder's at this event I guess it is not too self-serving. We were joined by my sister Susan Circuit rider extraordinaire!  My brother David from Chicago (who is interested in starting Gotham Chicago if you have contacts out there!!). and my cousin Mark Derzon (who is technically not a Zinder but we don't fault him for that :)) who is a Rocket scientist and Nuclear Physicist!

So if you were not there you missed a great presentation by Mitch, the Wilburys, great food (see attached), a plethora of Zinders, a rocket scientist, lawyers, architects, an organizer, marketing professionals, a photographer, insurance brokers, authors, financial manager, a chamber president, and many many more!!!!!!

Ride the circuit next month!!!! to GOTHAM PRINCETON!!!!

All the best,
Josh

Joshua Zinder, AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
Principal