[Fredslist] Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast

Peter Kettle pkettle at mac.com
Thu Sep 19 16:37:21 EDT 2013

It has been a very long time since the last Gotham Brooklyn Power Breakfast!  Too long not to have met with good friends over excellent food in the wonderful Court Room in the Archives restaurant in the Brooklyn Bridge Marriott.  Too long not be have been able to exchange leads with other members and to meet the fascinating guests that the members bring along.

Things have moved fast during the summer and the group now has 12 paid-up members of the highest reputation.  And we always succeed in having at least as many guests and circuit-riders as members at the breakfasts.

We reconvene refreshed from the break on Wednesday September 25.    This is the link for members to mark their attendance and for visitors to subscribe.

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Brooklyn/2793

We can’t wait to see you there!

Peter Kettle
Morgan Stanley