[Fredslist] Star Exemption

Todd Weiss todd at sunshineconsultingltd.com
Wed Sep 18 14:42:34 EDT 2013

Hi Folks.  Thanks for all the feedback.  Looks like a lot more of us had questions on this.  :-)   The form is available on the Nassau County (or comparable county government website).

If possible once, I get the form we could post on the Gotham site?

Todd Weiss, CFA
Sunshine Consulting Ltd.
130 Shore Road, Suite 133
Port Washington, NY, 11050-2205