[Fredslist] How Technology Can Improve Your Law Practice

Michael Steger msteger at skattorney.com
Sun Sep 8 23:24:04 EDT 2013

Gotham's own Carol Greenwald has organized a continuing legal education
presentation on technology for small law firms.  See How Technology Makes
the Business Side of Law Easier and More Effective gets you 2.0 CLE credits
from the Westchester County Bar Association on September 17th at 6:00 pm.
 (And I'll be discussing the technology upgrades Steven Krane and I made
when forming our firm).

https://m360.wcbany.org/event.aspx?eventID=87239&instance=0

Mike Steger

STEGER KRANE LLP
1601 Broadway, 12th Floor
New York, NY  10019
(212) 736-6800

30 Ramland Road, Suite 201
Orangeburg, NY  10962
(845) 359-4600
(845) 689-2155 (fax)
msteger at skattorney.com
www.skattorney.com
www.mistercopyright.net
Licensed in New York, California, Virginia and the District of Columbia