[Fredslist] Please help me congratulate Mike Gallina of the Construction group on his new position.

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 22:01:56 EDT 2013

After 23 years, Mike has changed career paths.  He has become the Executive
Vice President of Lake Equipment Leasing, Inc. in Millburn, NJ.

Lake Leasing specializes in new and used equipment leasing and financing
for businesses who are unable to obtain financing from banks or other
traditional financing sources.  The types of equipment Lake finances
includes construction equipment, trucks, machine tools, and other hard or
physical assets.

We also help businesses arrange other types of financing, such as working
capital and accounts receivable financing, real estate financing, factoring
and purchase order financing.

A good lead for me is any business who needs to borrow money, and is having
difficulty obtaining it through a bank or traditional financing source.

He has enjoyed working with many Gothamites in the past, and looks forward
to continuing to help the Tribe!

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate