[Fredslist] Medicaid coordinator and paralegal

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun Oct 27 11:43:41 EDT 2013

Friends:

*Gina Devonish*  gina.devonish at bellinlaw.com

I am a freelance, Medicaid Coordinator/Paralegal with over ten years of
experience generating and filing Medicaid Institutional applications,
Medicaid Home Care applications, Medical Request for Home Care (M11q),
CDPAP applications, pooled income trust applications and negotiating
spousal contributions with HRA.   I follow cases through to the Notice of
Acceptance and, if necessary, filing of Fair Hearing requests.  You will
provide your clients with excellent personal service without payroll tax,
health insurance costs, sick pay or any other benefit associated with
employing a full time employee.  All of the work is done using your firm's
forms and procedures.  I am motivated, proactive and have excellent
communication and organization skills.****

**
I have worked with her extensively and she is extremely good.
She will make the process much easier and secure.

Gideon

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers