[Fredslist] Please give the below your careful consideration

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Sun Oct 27 13:00:48 EDT 2013

>From a Gotham member who I believe we should support. Please see below. Thanks

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred

Begin forwarded message:

From: Wazi <wazi at letsordernow.com<mailto:wazi at letsordernow.com>>
Date: October 27, 2013, 12:54:26 PM EDT
To: Fred Klein <FKlein at kleinzelman.com<mailto:FKlein at kleinzelman.com>>
Subject: Email #2 to forward

Wazi, has a free service that is philanthropic without it costing you anything.

LetsOrderNow.com<http://LetsOrderNow.com> saves time & money ordering in meals.

Not only are there no costs - but you also earn rewards that are given to charity.
letsordernow.com/qebs-corner<http://letsordernow.com/qebs-corner>

He needs a little Gotham magic:
If you are in an office of 5 – 50+ people in Long Island please contact him: Wazi at LetsOrderNow.com<mailto:Wazi at LetsOrderNow.com>
If you are not – can you introduce him to a friend/client who is?

Wazi
CEO
LetsOrderNow.com<http://LetsOrderNow.com/>
Save Time & Money Ordering In