[Fredslist] Marc Halpert! Thank you!

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 21:21:06 EST 2013

If you think you know all you need to know about LinkedIn or if you have given up because it seems too complicated, you really need to talk with Marc Halpert.  I just finished attending his workshop.  Marc’s teaching method, the content of his presentation and everything about this workshop was, well, at the risk of sounding trite, PRICELESS! Thank you Marc for all you do to help us maximize our potential.  We in Gotham are lucky to have such an articulate, smart, and generous person to learn from.