[Fredslist] Job Opening for Office Manager at Top Manhattan Decorative Arts Gallery

Jennie Realty jennierealty at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:48:37 EST 2013

One of my closest friends needs to fill an Office Manager position.  This
would be a great position for an extremely competent administrator who has
interest in the arts.

Fantastic Opportunity- Office Manager Position Available

November 13, 2013

Work in a dynamic office in an active New York City Decorative Arts Gallery.

Competitive pay, comprehensive benefits included. Work hours 10 a.m. – 6
p.m. Monday to Friday

The Job:

You manage the logistics of the office.  This includes but is not limited
to:

   -

   incoming communications (telephone, email, fax),
   -

   product shipping management,
   -

   invoicing,
   -

   developing client facing memorandum
   -

   maintaining inventory and client databases
   -

   supplier management including interaction with auction houses
   -

   Must be proficient in MS Office,  internet billing, Filemaker a plus

Your Personality:

We like to work hard and have fun doing it!  You will succeed with us if
you are:

   -

   Well Organized
   -

   Comfortable prioritizing
   -

   High energy with a can-do attitude
   -

   Comfortable with several balls in air
   -

   Respect a strong culture of professional service
   -

   Able to work in an open office environment (we all share the office
   space)

Send applications to:
"officemanager10065 at gmail.com"