[Fredslist] Special, Spectacular Berkshires B&B

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Fri May 24 15:28:25 EDT 2013

Hello Along the Network.

Fellow Gothamites, I have seen Heaven.  Last weekend, my wife and I
spent two glorious days and nights at the Birchwood Inn in delightful
Lenox, MA.  It is spectacularly beautiful, incredibly well run, the
breakfast is probably the best in all of New England, the proprietress
is delightful, thoughtful, humorous and lovely, her two gorgeous dogs
are among the best-trained I've ever seen, it's a stone's throw from
Tanglewood, there are great restaurants (Alta in Lenox is amazing-- get
the foie gras and the breast of duck) nearby, and I could go on and on.

Rates range from $200/night to $385/night.  The least expensive room is
ample, well appointed, sterilized clean, charming and cozy.  The more
expensive ones are spectacular.

Run, folks, don't walk!  www.birchwood-inn.com
<http://www.birchwood-inn.com/> .  Tell Ellen I sent ya!
--