[Fredslist] Attorney- real estate, business looking for work

steven zeiger zeigss at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 14:59:11 EDT 2013

Hi Tribe: If you know of an opportunity for Michael, please contact him directly.  His dad just did me a huge favor.  Thanks Steven Zeiger
Michael J. Scarpa, Esq. 702 Forte Blvd., Franklin Square, New York 11010  Cell: (516) 743-0378   E-mail: michaeljscarpaesq at gmail.com

I am an attorney with five years experience at  property tax litigation, eminent domain, and land use law firm. Although my firm is highly specialized, I have broad real estate/business experience that includes reviewing/drafting leases, analyzing parcel rent roll, financial/cash/flow/profit and loss/income and expense information, creating valuation models for all types of commercial and residential property using both a comparable sales approach as well as an income approach to market value, consulting on purchase price for buyers, sellers, banks and local governments, providing zoning/land use opinions to real estate developers as well as local administrative agencies and landlord/tenant issue litigation.