[Fredslist] Offered: free unopened toner and drum for Brother laser printer

Michael Weiner michael at accututor.com
Tue May 14 11:09:08 EDT 2013

Hello Gothamites, unfortunately I had misplaced a brand-new toner and drum
for a laser printer I no longer own; and so now found, I offer them free to
anyone who has a Brother MFC-8480DN or DCP-8080DN laser printer. I purchased
these compatible items in September of 2011, so I don't know how well
they'll work, but they were never opened so hopefully they're still good. If
interested, you can pick them up from me from my office (near Astor Place)
or my home (Upper East Side).

All best,

Michael

Michael Weiner

AccuTutor

web:  <http://www.accututor.com/> AccuTutor.com

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelcweiner> Michael Weiner

Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/AccuTutor> Facebook.com/AccuTutor

Personalized test prep and subject instruction

PC and Mac training/troubleshooting

(212) 452-1204 office

(917) 715-1032 cell

(866) 889-7963 toll-free fax