[Fredslist] 2013 Gotham Golf & Tennis Outing Sponsorships

David Henry dhenry at telenoticiasusa.com
Tue May 14 11:38:48 EDT 2013

NOTE:  MORE THAN HALF OF THE SPONSORSHIPS ARE ALREADY SOLD!

Dear Gotham,

The 12th Annual Bob Formica Memorial Gotham Golf Outing will be held this
year on June 10th at Cold Spring Country Club in Long Island.  It's a great
day of networking, golf and camaraderie.and is not to be missed.  Remember,
you don't have to be a golfer to be a sponsor or to participate!!

If you've attended in the past, you know how great the outing is.whether you
play golf or not!  It is a full day, starting with breakfast/brunch, golf
during the day, lunch, a cocktail hour and a wonderful dinner and raffle
prizes.  Just to re-emphasize, you don't have to be a golfer to participate.
There is a format for those who don't play golf (or don't play that often)
to still play on the course and have fun.  Or you can simply come later in
the day for the cocktail hour and dinner.  It is a great time and is one of
the few opportunities during the year to interact with the entire Gotham
community.  Please also note that you DO NOT have to be a Gotham member to
attend the outing, cocktail party or dinner.  So feel free to invite your
friends, colleagues and clients.

I am heading up the sponsorships for the outing and want to make you all
aware of the sponsorship opportunities still available.  This is an
opportunity to show your support for Gotham and receive great exposure to
the entire Gotham community, as well as the many non-Gotham guests that
attend during the day.  You do not need to be a Gotham member to be a
sponsor.

Please note that we sold out all of the sponsorships last year and we did so
quicker than ever.  So if you are interested, I encourage you do act sooner
rather than later.  Currently, the following sponsorships are available:

Title Sponsorship - $1,500 (SOLD)   Debra Washington - Sterling National
Bank

Presenting Sponsorship - $1,500

Gold Sponsorship - $1,250

Silver Sponsorship - $750

Cocktail Party Sponsorship - $1,000

Dinner Sponsorship - $1,000 (SOLD)   Julia Zinkowski - CITIBANK, N.A.

Silver Sponsorship - $750 (SOLD)   Raj Goel - Brainlink International, Inc.

Tennis Sponsorship - $750

Caddie Sponsorship - $750 (SOLD)   Bruce Swicker - Frenkel & Company

Cart Sponsorship - $750  (SOLD)  Alan Klein - ACE PAYROLL

Goody Bag Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)  Paul Napolitano - Two Sons
Environmental

Breakfast/Brunch Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)  Leslie Tayne - Law Offices of
Leslie H. Tayne, P.C.

Driving Range Sponsorship - $500

Putting Green Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)  Gideon Schein - Eddy & Schein
In-Home Administrators for Seniors

Entertainment Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)  Corey Bearak - Government and
Public Affairs Counsel

Hole-in-One Sponsorship - $500 (SOLD)  Tom Gallin - John Gallin & Son, Inc.

Valet Parking Sponsorship - $500

Lunch Station Sponsorship - $500

All sponsors receive appropriate signage for their sponsorship, recognition
at the dinner and recognition on each of these emails that will be going out
every week. We will also be sending out an individual email promotion for
each sponsor to all of Gotham.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.  I look
forward to seeing you at the outing!

Best,

David

_______________________________________

David P. Henry

NovoMedia, LLC

212-683-6000 x107

917-860-2468 (cell)

dhenry at novomediausa.com <mailto:david at telenoticiasusa.com>

www.novomediausa.com <http://www.novomediausa.com/>

"Broadcast, Social Media, Video Marketing & Mobile PR Solutions"

cid:image001.png at 01CE3C1A.9649D380 <http://www.facebook.com/NovoMediaUSA>
facebook25   <http://www.twitter.com/NovoMediaUSA> twitter25
<http://www.novomediausa.com/WP/blog/> blog25
<http://www.youtube.com/user/NovoMediaUSA> youtube-button-25