[Fredslist] DINNER GROUP ON 5/21

Kenneth Stuart kstuartlaw at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 11:24:38 EDT 2013

There are only eight (8) days left to register for and attend the
next great meeting of the one and only Gotham Dinner Group -- Tuesday May 21 at  6 pm. We meet in a private room at Butterfield 8, at 5 East 38th
St.(convenient
to Grand Central, Port Authority and Penn Station!)
Admission of only $40 includes a delicious three course dinner.
Wine, etc. are provided on a cash basis. In addition, you will leave with the complete contact information of all attendees!

The
Dinner Group is an OPEN group; all are welcome. However, WE DO SELL OUT, so if you would like to attend, register online at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Dinner-Group-Meeting-2012-12-26-1

click
on the "pay as a guest" icon to register.

Pre-registration is required, NO WALK-INS
PLEASE.

MEMBERS OF
THE DINNER GROUP, AFTER YOU HAVE LOGGED ONTO THE WEBSITE, GO TO THE EVENTS
CALENDAR, CLICK THROUGH TO THE DINNER GROUP MEETING ON THE EVENTS CALENDAR
AND CLICK THE "I'LL BE THERE" ICON TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE
ATTENDING.

Hope to see
you there!

Ken Stuart, Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group.
Becker, Glynn, Muffly, Chassin & Hosinski
(212) 303-9510
kstuart at beckerglynn.com