[Fredslist] Next Thursday,

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Thu May 9 21:27:02 EDT 2013

To my brother and sisters,

I don't know why but several of you thought that today was the third
Thursday of the month, (please, the days are going by quick enough, it's
May already)
it next Thursday, next Thursday is the third Thursday of the month, May
16th and as always, the Queens Group will hold its meeting at the
"World Most Famous Assisted Living Facility", Brand Wine, 55-15 Little Neck
 Parkway in Little Neck, Queens. That's exit 32N off of the
Long Island Expressway and exit 24N off of the Grand Central Parkway and
yes, their is plenty of parking. So if you are lost, late or in the
need of some adult conversation, join us, our meetings start at 8am, come
in and break bread with us and together we will lift our coffee cups
high as we welcome in the new day. But, since we are a non-compete group it
is important that you first call, check with us,
to see if their would be a conflict.

Vincent M. DeRogatis GC Queens

Cell # 1-631-707-0358