[Fredslist] Brooklyn summer sublet

peter at peterjheller.com peter at peterjheller.com
Tue May 7 12:44:11 EDT 2013

Hello Tribe,

My dear friend Leah is looking to sublet her place in Brooklyn this summer.  She has one room...see below...her email is at the end:

lovely, quiet room that overlooks 2 freshly bloomed trees.  It is a 2 bedroom apartment shared with a female roommate who spends most her weekends away.

Time:  I can sublet for either 1)  the month of August  or  2)  August plus some or all of July

Rent for the room is $900 for one month which includes all utilities (internet, gas, electric, etc.).  $450 deposit required; to be returned at end of sublet.

  If you sublet for more than a month, we can pro-rate the other weeks/days.

Excellent train access:  only a 3 minute walk from the  2/3/4/5 at Franklin Ave.

Close to Prospect Park,
Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Museum, the Brooklyn Yoga Collective and many restaurants, cafes and bars.

Prefer female non-smoker. No pets.

I can send photos.  Email me at msleahliz at gmail.com

Peter J. Heller

Non-Profit Fundraising Consulting
-- Campaigns, Development Strategy and Assessments, Executive Coaching in Fundraising

212 368-8594 office/fax/home
646 263-0803 cell
peter at peterjheller.com