[Fredslist] LAST CALL FOR AUCTION DONATIONS FOR THE PARTNERSHIP'S EVENT SUNDAY AT WILLIAMS SONOMA

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Fri May 3 20:06:29 EDT 2013

HELLO AGAIN GOTHAM,

 PLEASE DONATE TO THIS AUCTION FOR A REALLY GOOD CAUSE.
tHE MANTRA IS: TIS BETTER TO GIVE.......

COME AND JOIN US IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A FUN EVENING.

Partnership for Student Advancement is planning to have a SILENT AUCTION

TABLE on May 5th at our Williams-Sonoma food demo and tasting event
and welcome any and all donations.

Restaurant dinners, personal services, decorative items for the home,
Weekends away,etc. are most welcome.

We need your help to succeed and help the students.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and hopefully your generosity.

Regards,
Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. dir./PSA
www.psapartnership.org