[Fredslist] Job Openings at my brothers' company in NY

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Fri May 3 17:43:33 EDT 2013

The company teaches through Art programs they bring into NYC schools.

http://marquisstudios.org/

They do terrific work and help keep kids engaged in staying in school.

These job openings are Administrative positions which might be good for some
of your former interns and friends ..

(I am not pitching for donations
<https://npo.networkforgood.org/Donate/Donate.aspx?npoSubscriptionId=6315>
but feel free to do that as well!)

Best,

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com