[Fredslist] Mentoring

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Fri Mar 15 15:45:53 EDT 2013

Happy Friday Fellow Gothamites:

Since I have recently agreed to be a mentor again, I thought I would take
this opportunity to reach out and tell you about the program.  Gotham has a
wonderful network of mentors who serve other Gotham members, fresh
fish *or* not.
 Just hearing the opinion of a fellow Gothamite, especially from someone *
not* involved with your industry can be an invaluable experience.  I urge
you to use this program.  It's another great benefit of being a member of
the tribe.

To further our motto "to give is better than to receive," and "what goes
around comes around" I encourage you to step up and be a mentor. You will
truly be performing a great service.

In order to do either please get in touch with Flo Feinberg at
flodiamond at aol.com, who has worked tirelessly to make this program a
success.

Gideon