[Fredslist] P/T---F/T MAJOR SALES GENERATOR!!! (Long Island)

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Fri Mar 15 13:47:19 EDT 2013

Gotham Tribe

Gotham "magic" and its known caring would be very much appreciated!

I know Howie Gelfand for several years and can attest to his former success as a "high caliber producing" salesman.
He has had to endure some personal challenges in the last couple of years and is now ready and able to re-enter the workforce.

His ad on Craig's list below is self-explanatory  and his resume is attached.
" I'm looking for a sales organization that has a REAL opportunity & REAL
product or service where I can put my serious experience of Sales/Sales
Training/Sales Management skills to use.

I have been a TOP producer in various sales positions over my career and
I'm looking for a solid part time opportunity with long term potential.

If you have such an opportunity where I can help your company grow and I
can grow along with it, please contact me.

I will not disappoint!
Howie 516-819-6400"

If you or someone that you know could benefit from his employment please contact him.

Thanks!

Steve

Group Coordinator Real Estate Chapter
C0-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President - Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP
1201 Route 112
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
Tel.    631 406 4921