[Fredslist] SUNDAY VOID FILLED

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Sat Mar 2 18:09:36 EST 2013

I will echo what my brother judge Odey has said, and will add that seats are
only $10 in advance (go to the "Events" tab on the Gotham website and click
on the Gotham Battle of the Bands amplifier picture for info and to
purchase).

This promises to be a real Gotham event; don't miss this Gotham "First."
It's next Sun. afternoon, March 10.  Hope to see you there.

David Abeshouse

"Another One of the Judges"